Andy Crick

Andy Crick
Hello

Monday, 10 April 2017

About me

I have lived in West Oxfordshire since 2002. I am married with two children who both go to local state schools.  I currently work for Oxford Brookes University as a researcher in social care. 

I am very active in the local community:
- I have served as a Parish Councillor and Parish Clerk
- I helped to set up and run a successful community shop
- I organised successful fundraising events to support the venture
- I am currently Treasurer of my village hall committee
- I run a local social group for men in the village
- I sell poppies for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal each November. 

I have been an active Liberal Democrat for 30 years and I have been a Parliamentary candidate twice, in 2010 and 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment